WHAT IS THE POINTS SYSTEM?
The points system is a part of the OWF empowerment strategy, and an incentive to promote the personal development of our members. The system works with our STAND! Strategy, which is the tool to help us effectively carry out our personal development ministry and our personal discipleship ministry.
More than ever before, it has become crucial for us to pay close attention to personal growth. If the points system can help us achieve that, then, hallelujah!!
One of our beliefs about living fulfilled is enjoying our every day life. The points system is designed to give us access to opportunities that will make our lives easier, sweeter and more beautiful.
WHERE DO I GET POINTS FROM?
1. Like a post – 2 points
2. Comment relevant to a post – 5 points
3. Post – 5 points
4. Read and Like pinned post – 100 points
5. Comment relevant to pinned post – 250 points
6. Read and Like Welcome address in website – 200 points
7. Comment relevant to Welcome address – 500 points
8. Read and Like post or article on website – 10 points
9. Comment relevant to any post or article on website – 20 points
10. Participate in OneVoice Live – 100 points
11. Like OneVoice post to receive partner – 50 points
12. Share OneVoice testimony – 100 points
13. Attend meetings/training (online/onsite) – 500 points
i. You lose points for liking post without reading. How would we know that? If you fail to follow instructions in post, we assume you did not read it.
ii. You lose points if you do not connect with your OneVoice partner.
iii. There are other points attached to activities in the STAND! Strategy, and will be specified there.
WHAT DO MY POINTS TRANSLATE TO?
Points translate to purchasing power in the Nigerian Naira. They can be converted to any currency. We strongly encourage that points are used to purchase goods and services provided by our PSs, or by our discount partners. When points are to be cashed in, it’s value reduces – terms apply for such occasions.
Points Nigeria (N)
So, what are you waiting for, #getdeveloping and #getpointing!!